Thursday, June 25, 2009

warped 09!

I can't wait til Warped this year!! It's gonna be so good, first I get to go to Hawaii, then 3 days after I get back, then I'll be at Warped hahah. We just have to figure out our ride situation. I wish I applied to get a booth for JJ earlier D: But nope, I didn't, so I don't have a booth. Hahah so me and my friend Mary vented to youtube about how I don't have a booth, but it's okay. Mary's gonna start helping me with JJ stuff, like designing shirts and helping me package stuffz, cause I can't do it alone. I mean I can, but it takes FOREVERRRRRR. So, I gots my N.B. aka Mary Edwards :) FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER www.twitter.com/mariaedwardo



So, come hang out at Warped in Charlotte, NC on July 23! WHO'S GOING?! Tell me if you are. I wanna meet chuuu guyz. K it's 2:06am, yo estoy muy cansada! So, I'm going to go to bed in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment