Friday, June 19, 2009

Some new items!

I put up some new things that I was supposed to put up for the summer line! If you'd like to see anything else made, please let me know :) You know what song I really like? Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato. I don't know why, but it's one of those songs I listen to at first, then I keep replaying it, and replaying it. Yes, I listen to Demi Lovato. Why? Because she's talented and can actually sing. Sorry if that bothers you :)



Ah, I just saw a commercial of Little Miss Sunshine on Lifetime. Now I want to watch it. Hahah it's such a great movie. Tonight I'm going to Aly 2's house with a bunch of people and strangers, and we're having like a legit slumber party. Like sleeping bags, games and all. I'm so excited! We're like 16 years old, but we haven't had a legit slumber party since like we were 5. Hahahahaha. AND WE'RE MAKING CUPCAKES! YES!

I redid Jawbreaking Jewelry's myspace, so go take a look at www.myspace.com/jawbreaking_jewelry. Oh, and there's new model shots of Amor La Curve and Sophie Darling - There are more photos of both models coming soon! So, go and comment them, lemme know what you think! I also think that you should follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/alysilverio and subscribe to me on youtube: www.youtube.com/jawbreakingjewelry because there can be exclusive sales and offers that only apply to those who follow my tweets or watch the youtube videos, you know what I mean?! So, take advantage of those offers!!

I'll blog lataaaa. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment