Sunday, June 14, 2009

I haven't blogged in so long...

Hiiii everyone. Sorry, I haven't updated in like... forevz. Well like 10 days, ugh idk. But it's 1am here in lovely North Carolina. Blah, I wanna go to Hawaii already! But that's not til July 10th. Whatever, I can wait. Anywho, I finally took a day off from going out so I can package everything to be sent out tomorrow. It was such a productive day. Even though I was rudely interrupted this morning when me and Jordyn were watching the Uninvited. I watched the first like, 45 minutes then my mom called telling me she was picking me up. I mean, cool. So, I spent my whole day making things, and packaging things and wanting to go to sleep, which I'm bout to do. Except I was on ebay for the longest time, and I found the CUTEST Hello Kitty iPhone case, and it's all blingy and crystal-y, and sparkly aklsdjflkajsdfl;kajsdf I WANT IT SO BAD!



It even has like a cute lil Chanel sign. Ugh, it's only $35, which is good, because most blingy ones are like $100+... but that's cause they're swarovski. BUT STILL, so cute! I was thissss close to impulsively buying it, and I still might do so. But my iPhones kinda sorta not really on the verge of breaking, I just don't even know, it's the devil. Also, I think I've tweeted too much in the past 3 days or so, I bet you guys are annoyed, whatever, get over it, unfollow me. Idk why, twitter's like, so dumb, but addicitng. Wahh. But I used it to tell you guys about special sales! Exclusive ones, at that! 

Oh by the way, TAYLOR SWIFT. Yeah, it was freaking amazing. I've grown a love for Kellie Pickler, or a greater appreciation for country music. Bahahaha, I'm just a real southern girl at heart... no, not really. That also reminds me, so, my accents go in an out. 90% of the time, I have a normal accent, like... it's just normal speaking. Then 5% of the time I'll say something like, ya'll or say things really southern-y. The other 5%, I'll have this weird northern, New York accent, and be like "dowg" instead of "dog..." THEREFORE, I've come to the conclusion that this happens because I was born in Anaheim Hills, California... and I'm pretty sure Californians have a normal accent... which is where my normal accent comes from, but I only live there for 2 years. Then I lived in North Cackalacki for 7 years, which is where I get my weird southern accent from. And I lived in New York for almost 7 years, where I obv got my New Yawk accent from. I mean, whatever, it's irrational, but I don't care. Back on topic, Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler and Gloriana were all amazing. The Fearless Tour... was amazing.

K. Gotta go. Slllllleeeeeppppp.

No comments:

Post a Comment