Wednesday, July 1, 2009

as of yesterday...

Jawbreaking Jewelry was in business for a whole entire year! Craaaaaazy. So, happy birthday/anniversary to me/JJ. Ah, too many slashes. ANYHOO. I'm gonna get cheesy again... but thank you, thank you, a million times, thank you for all of you guys' support and shopping at JJ from the very beginning, you guys are awesome. And JJ wouldn't be what it is today without any of you! I'll keep it short and simple, Thank you. 

In honor of the event, I'll be holding a sale that will last until July 5th, 2009! RECEIVE 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!! That's a good chunk of $$$ cut from the total :O Simply shop and enter the code "HAPPYBIRTHDAY" at checkout to receive your 25% off. Also, the winner for the JJ aniversary/contest video was chosen, view the video below to see who won! (ignore what I say about the sale in it, I change my mind too much haha)



So yeah. It's 1:37am and I'm going to the beach for the day with Lindsey tomorrow. Thank god, I need a break. But I'm still up and we're leaving at like 8 or 9. Ughuguhguhguhguhghh. Lovely. And oh my god, someone please buy me some KFC or Bojangles. I've been craving it all week. And I'm also going through a poptart withdrawal. I hope you guys enjoy me complaining about what I want to eat.

K GOODNIGHT :) 

ps. don't forget to shop while the sales going on!
pps. OH MY GOD! I forgot to mention, Kevin Jonas is engaged?! Like whaaaaaat? Daawwww. well, whatever, I think it's cute... young love! Hahaha, it was like "KEVIN JONAS" trending twitter topic. But him and his girl are adorableee! Kinda creepy, I just wanted to see what she looked like, but aww look! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment