Monday, June 22, 2009

1st birthday contest!! $50 PRIZE!

It's been almost a year since Jawbreaking Jewelry made it's first sale and officially opened on June 30th, 2008. 8 more days until it's officially been a year. I find it so crazy that I've come so far :) Anyways, I've decided to hold a contest for a prize of $50 gift certificate to JJ! Basically, you will need to create a video or a video response to the youtube vid below with your BEST "happy birthday/anniversary jawbreaking jewelry!" shout out! The video's time doesn't matter, so it can be between 15 seconds to 5 minutes! I really don't care, just make one. Be creative and funny, and tell your friends to do it too! If you're a singer/model whatever, and I already give you free jewelry for like an endorsement/sponsor, you can still make a video, but you won't win the $50 gift certificate, cause well, you already get free jewelry. Deadline is June 28th, and I'll announce the winner on the 29th! If you for some reason cannot create a video response, you can send videos to jawbreaking_jewelry@yahoo.com :)



Subscribe, rate, and comment www.youtube.com/jawbreakingjewelry to send your video responses to that video, the videos direct link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxE6hkBKC4 make sure you send the responses to THAT video.

AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! I'm 10 followers away from 300 :) www.twitter.com/alysilverio I always put up exclusive sales on twitter JUST for twitter followers or people who read the tweets!!

xo aly

No comments:

Post a Comment