Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days... But the summer line is out! :) Lot's of new lollipops and other cute things! My first exam is tomorrow, ugh. But it's okay cause it's just Spanish, and that's easy. I'm getting out early for the next 4 school days because of exams, so extra time to make things and send stuff out!

I'm so stoked for next week! Here's my very exciting sched...
Monday: English II exam BUT No Doubt/Paramore concert that night!
Tuesday: Fashion Merchandising exam/last day of school, Anne's Sweet 16 that night!
Wednesday: First day of summer, shows @ the Brewery that day!
Thurdsay: My day to relax and make more new stuff for JJ :)
Friday: ... TAYLOR SWIFT IN GBORO, NC (What I'm the MOST excited for)

This week is just going by to slow it's ridiculous... but that's okay because all next week will make up for this week :)

Soooo.. you guys should leave me some feedback on the new stuff! Lemme know what you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment