Thursday, July 30, 2009

The past week has been the best week.

Well, basically, as if Warped Tour wasn't amazing enough. I saw The Cab and A Rocket To The Moon last night. And it was a really good show. Except for the fact that me and Aly Avina didn't bring all the JJ necklaces... I left them in my other bag at her house. So, we only had the ones we were wearing: the CA state one and the purple, blue and pearl swirly one with a heart and a bow... Great. So, after the show, we were looking for Nick Santino because well, we wanted to meet him and we also wanted him to get a picture with a JJ necklace. But we thought he went back in his van and we were like alright whatever, let's go find Alex DeLeon (of the Cab.) So, we went back inside the venue to look for him, and then I saw Nick and I was like ALY WAIT! Because she like completely walked past him. So, we waited for a bunch of girls to stop taking pictures with him, then we were like "Hey what state are you from!?" And he was like "Massachusetts" And we were like "Well do you wanna wear this California state necklace that I made because I have my own jewelry company and everything and it'd be great for some promotion!" And he was like "Yeah definitely!" So we took the picture and he was like "You probably want this back right?" And I was like "Oh no! You can keep it if you wear it all the time!" So he kept it. Then I asked him how much his cd was but I left my money in the car, so I was like tay here and I promise I'll buy it."


So, me and Aly ran back to the car to get the money, and went right back. And had another conversation with him. And I basically like further explained my jewelry business. And he was like "Oh that's really cool! You should really give them away to bands, we all wear necklaces!" Then he went on and grabbed the necklace I'm wearing in the picture above and was like "Did you make this too?" And I was like "Yeah but it's kinda girly and feminine" And he goes "No but it's still really cool that you do that! You should myspace message me or twitter me and I can hook you up" He was really nice and down to earth. Then we were looking for Alex DeLeon to take a picture with the girly necklace we had left. We found him and he was like "I'll hold it and support it, it's too girly for me! But I wish you all the best of luck!" Hahahah so here's his picture:

All in all, I had a really awesome night with Aly 2 :) In other news, I have plenty of vlogs I need to put up on youtube, and I need to send out a lot of orders! I'm focusing on that all weekend because I've been procrastinating quite a lot. You all should follow me on Twitter for exclusive sales: www.twitter.com/alysilverio

No comments:

Post a Comment